18″ passive subwoofer
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-18L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications.
- Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)¹||45 Hz – 200Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)¹||28 Hz – 300 Hz|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)²||133 HzdB|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm plywood with durable polyurea top-coat finish|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Available Color||Black or White|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||35 HzHz|
|Weight Net||58.64lbs (26.6kg)|
|Shipping Weight||67.24lbs (30.5kg)|
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||94dB|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||400W/1600W|